Skip to main content

The Perfectly Unmatched Couple




                                                                   Episode- 1
                                                                                                  

                               PEHLI MULAQAAT 


Let me take you to the very beginning of my story, the day the I saw the most intelligent yet most confused and clear minded girl. I know my words are making you guys confused but let me tell you one I may not be the best person playing with the words but I assure you one thing my story will make you fall in love with the girl like I did.

It all started in May 2014, when I got placed in one of the leading Private Banks and as per the bank's rule, we had to undergo a master's program in Bangalore in order to complete our training and then get posted to our base locations. In my mind, Bangalore is the place to live in as here the climate is enough to cheer your when you are upset, undoubtedly Bangalore days were one of the best days of my life . Coming back to my story , it was my first day, we have been allotted rooms in our hostel in the late evening and we were two students in a room like any normal student I was also searching for someone with whom I can talk. Being an introvert guy , it is almost very hard for me to make friends and start conversation with someone I don't know. Luckily, I became roommate of someone who was from my state.

After unpacking and getting freshen up, me and my roommate were roaming into campus and exploring the beauty of it. As the the students were selected from all over the country the campus was like a bouquet of flowers . After roaming into the campus for half an hour it was our dinner time and we were also very hungry , so we quickly jumped into the queue for the dinner. And there I saw the love of my life, a girl who was wearing a white cardigan with light green t shirt and pink trouser, fair like a fairy the glow one her face was like of  a little kid someone who can be described as a beautiful and delicate like a butterfly . 
She had come with a group of girls and . The looks on her face was like of child who has just been to a fair . She was looking at other students with an intention of not being noticed.💔💕💕

 That day I didn't knew she will be become the one with whom I wanna spend the rest of my life , it was clearly not a case of love at first sight but somehow we managed and hopefully I will share every important part of my story. Until then, bid adieu from my side with a promise to take you all with me in my world.

To Be Continued...........
                                                              

Comments

Post a Comment